Breaking News
recent

Life Of MOE

06/11/2018
I decided to share my horryfying experience on the road of Benin with y'all!
Better grab a seat😀😀

So, I've never for once liked Benin roads, in fact one of the reasons i rarely go out is because of the roads...

There are these sloppy slabs on the road that makes me wonder what the people that planned the roads were doing....

If you want to go up or down, your rickety bus has to cmilb the slab..anytime my bus gets to the slab my heart will just start racing fast, it is gradually giving me a nervous breakdown.

I was always scared of my bus tipping and falling or something (pease, don't tell me about the law of gravity😀😀)
So last last, my fears were actually actualised today...

I was jejely coming back from Ring Road, and in getting to Uselu there was a big flood before us, so my driver hesitated (i guess he was contemplating his move)

Then we (the ladies told the man to just reverse and take another route).
Wetin we talk? The guys on the bus just started saying, " una don start again, oga just continue going, the water is not too much, just drive fast"...
I need not tell you who the man listened to, i mean what do we(ladies) know?

The man continued with his rickety bus, on getting to the sloppy thing, that part of the road i fear most. The man tried climbing up, then kasala burst.

The bus had already started it's ascent up, then fiam the bus stopped.

The bus wouldn't go up, but it was slowly slipping down in a funny way, and to make matters worse i was sitting at the back.

I was scared out of my ass mehn, my greatest nightmare was finally coimg to pass...
Everyone was getting down but i couldn't cos i was scared of the billion parasites in the water (what a semester of parasitology did to me)...

I couldn't breathe well, for fear of shaking and making the bus plunging into the water...

So I just sat with one yansh, gently breathing, thinking about how i should have stayed in my hostel, blaming myself for choosing to come to Benin...The driver tried everything, bus no gree move....

Then the guys started pushing the bus, people walking came to push the bus too...

Then voom, the bus started working and it went up then went down again, which even made it worse.

Then after many wahala and agonising minutes of fear, we were finally balanced on the road...

At that moment, i wanted to just ease myself and do a special thanksgiving for being alive...

Trust me, i felt like i was giving another shot at life😀😀

The near accident shock never even leave my body, when the driver tried going down another slab again, u need to hear how my stomach was rumbling...
I'll never get used to this stuff, i just hope i don't end up having a first clasd case nervous breakdown😀😀
Grateful to be alive!!!


#moe
Moe_rayo

Moe_rayo

2 comments:

  1. Thanks dear!
    Kindly tap the subscription button to be updated on the latest posts😀😀

    ReplyDelete

Hello dear! Thanks for reading this post. Your thoughts about this post would be highly appreciated.

Powered by Blogger.